Saturday, June 8, 2013

This week’s update

Wow, I didn’t get to stitch near as much as I wanted to this week.  The insurance totaled the ‘burban due to the hail damage and it has been hectic dealing with that.  We now have a little newer model white ‘burban.  It’s only critique is that the leather captain seats in front are torn on the edges.  I’m investigating seat covers, yes.  The seats seem wonky though and I can’t find a thing to fit.  I may have to go special order, or just cover the bottom or something.  I don’t know.  Seb is now out of school and can say he is a SENIOR.  Oh goodness I just can’t believe it!! 

Due to all the running around this week, I didn’t get to stitch as much as I would have liked.  This week it was work on “the Pack”….remember it?

thepackThis is where I left off last time:  SSPX0009(5)

And here is where I left off today:SSPX0009

Pretty decent progress.  I got 2 rows done.  This puts me halfway through page 1.  I’m happy, happy, happy!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you are doing great progress! Looking forward to watching this one as it gets completed!
    Cathy
    CraftyCat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on The Pack! The wolf looks so lifelike!

    Good luck finding seat covers to fit perfectly. Enjoy your new 'burban!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress! I agree with Debbie that wolf does look so lifelike!
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful progress. I love wolfes so much.
    Grit from Germany

    ReplyDelete